Monday, January 11, 2010

This is Me

Well hello, people! Welcome to my highly anticipated blog- haha!

So for my first post I will be talking about myself. Easy huh? uuuhhmm...No. I'm more of a "get to know me/you" kind of person; but I will do the best I can.

So for starters, lets talk about my hobbies and interests- what I do. I'm extremely fashion conscious...more like obsessed. lol. I design, illustrate and, and make clothing- and shop for it. : )
I'm your best and worst shopping buddy. Best because I will find anything you want and do it in record time; worst- because I will convince you to buy anything and everything you consider purchasing. lol.

I love the city of Chicago and would love to live there. I wanted to move their right after high school, but unfortunately,the best school for my fashion interests is not located there.

I'm also a bit of a computer nerd. For a while I wanted to be a graphics designer. I plan on making a few things for this blog. So keep your eyes open. : )

I love to sing and act. I've been singing and doing plays since I can remember. Music is a big passion of mine. I like all sorts of music. I don't like much country or rap though- I'm more of a rock chick. lol.

Of course, I also like to write. There's much more to the extent of my interests- but basically I'm one of those artsy nerds- but a stylish one at that! ...at least i hope so. lol.

I'm also a bit of a coffee addict. I LOVE it. Hazelnut all the way. I also put a shot of espresso in anything and everything. I'm up for trying any kind of coffee drink- except that chi stuff. lol. YUCK! Just about anytime you see me outside of class, I will have either a cup if coffee or a bottle of Lipton Green Tea with Citrus. I would also say I'm addicted to green tea. I go through about a case or two per week. I don't drink water cause I think it taste terrible (Yes, just like the little girl on Signs), so green tea is my substitute. lol

I'm also CRAZY addicted to volleyball. I love love love it! Currently, I'm not playing on a team. I'm not sure If I will have time to join one next season, but that doesn't change the fact that I play any chance I get.

I'm highly competitive...EXTREMELY competitive. I would say I'm a good sport though. I get my competitiveness from my father. Family game night can get pretty intense- whether or not my dad and I are on the same team or not. lol.

My nickname (besides Elvis) is Monk. It's my absolute favorite show. It's a nickname of mine because I possess a few OCD quirks. lol. I have my Monk-moments. : )

I don't have a favorite color. I have a favorite color combination- red, black, and white. Can you tell? lol


WOW! I did better than I thought! There's still much more to me, but that's just something you will have to figure out all on your own. : ) I look forward to sharing more with you as this blog progresses.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! I like the post! I didn't know you like Monk! That's in my Top 5 all time tv shows! There isn't an episode of it I haven't seen. I loved the way the show ended. It was a good ending for a good show. Anyway, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, all I can say is that your blog completely and totally 100% looks like you! You've got the style and the color scheme matches just about everything else you own! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete